What is ZoomInfo Pricing?
In a nutshell, ZoomInfo Pricing plans start at $15,000 a year for up to 3 users with 5,000 credits.
Our research team has spent over 10 hours looking online to find out the cost of ZoomInfo in 2022. We looked at Reddit, Quora, RevGenius and the RevOps Slack Channel to figure how much ZoomInfo costs. It appears that most ZoomInfo Sales Reps initially quote the price listed above. A ZoomInfo Sales Rep stated that in one of his comments on Reddit. ZoomInfo prospects and existing users also publicly disclosed the pricing they have received online. See the chart to the right that shows all the different price quotes we found.
Cost Per Credit
Cost Per Seat
What is ZoomInfo’s Pricing on Reddit?
- In 2022 on reddit, a ZoomInfo Rep stated, “I work at ZI… Pricing generally starts at $15k/yr for 3 seats. No single user deals.” 
- In another 2022 thread, a current ZoomInfo user stated they pay over $140,000 per year for their ZoomInfo subscription which included over 100 seats and over 2.4M credits/contacts. 
- In the same thread as above, a current ZoomInfo customer stated “40k/year for 2k credits/user/month, 180k bulk credits/year, 12 seats” which is over $3K per seat/year.
- In 2019, a current ZoomInfo customer stated their price to be roughly $12,000 for 4 seats and 19,000 credits/contacts. So it appears pricing hasn’t changed much, if any. 
- The lowest price mentioned was in 2017 which was $1,800 for 1 user and 1,000 contacts, but according the ZoomInfo rep mentioned in the top of this section, the minimum price is now $15K. 
How much does ZoomInfo cost per month?
The average cost of ZoomInfo per user is $250 a month. This is calculated by averaging the cost per seat above within our table. The cost per lead starts around $0.85 per lead. Obviously the price depends on how many seats and credits you would need. Generally the price will go down as the # of seats/credits goes up.
What is ZoomInfo’s pricing in 2022?
ZoomInfo’s pricing in 2022 appears to start at $15,000 per year. From what we have read we don’t believe ZoomInfo’s pricing has changed much in comparison to 2020, 2021 or 2022.
What is ZoomInfo’s api pricing?
From what we read on Reddit from an ex ZoomInfo Rep, it appears that ZoomInfo’s API starts at $50K/year. We believe this to be for prospecting, not just enrichment. See the comment “I worked there for 4+ years and only ever sold 1 enterprise api” here. ZoomInfo’s enrichment API starts at $5,000/year within the Hubspot App Marketplace.