Sales processes are changing. As companies look for ways to rapidly boost and increase the B2B pipeline for 2020, there are new adjustments that need to occur to ensure a healthy bottom line. Companies that invested in conference heavy sales and marketing are now allocating budgets toward online resources like outbound prospecting and virtual conferences.
According to a recent survey from Topo,
- 63% of B2B companies are moving to digital conferences/events
- 54% of B2B companies are increasing webinars/video calls
- 46% of B2B companies are increasing their outbound prospecting
Last month, we highlighted our top 20 Growth Hack Tools to Improve your Pipeline in 2020. On our list their were several companies like join.me and Xtensio that specialize in helping companies create webinars and conduct video calls to connect with prospects digitally. The goal of our list was to highlight those growth hack tools that were designed for productivity at an affordable price point. While we don’t have a lot of knowledge of the digital conference world, we do know about data.
What we Have Noticed…
As the majority of the B2B workforce has moved into the home office, new trends have evolved in the data world. Here are some things that we have noticed recently about the way B2B companies are connecting to prospects:
- Our customers are utilizing more mobile direct dials to connect with prospects via mobile phone and SMS.
- Our customers are creating more SMS cadences with the Reach email/SMS cadence tool.
- Sales Trigger data i.e. hiring trends, funding, and new locations are revealing companies that are on a continued growth path. These are the best companies to reach out to.
Lead411 is here to help as you navigate through shifting pipeline initiatives. If you want to ramp up your outbound prospecting, we have affordable solutions that start at $50 month-to-month with no commitment. If you have more questions you can check out our Growth Hack your Sales Pipeline Webinar Here.