Are you researching your inbound prospects?
Do you reach out immediately to strike when the iron is hot?
Do you research the company so you can put your best foot forward?
You should be doing both!
Here is a list of things you should be checking into before reaching out to learn more about your inbound prospect.
- Look up the company persona: what do they do? What do they offer? Who are their customers and what value do they provide?
- What is the size of the company? This will give you an idea of what kind of sales cycle you may be dealing with. Larger corporations tend to have more departments involved, resulting in a longer sales cycle. Be sure and ask what their time frame is for making a decision, this will give you an idea of whether or not they are moving quickly in their research phase.
- How is the company doing? Are they on a growth path? Are they hiring? Did they just get funded or just release an IPO?
- Does the company fit your ICP? Can you give examples of other companies similar to this one that you have helped?
- Is the contact that reached out on Linkedin? Do you have anything in common with them? Some of the same connections? What is their title? Are they a decision maker? How long have they been at the company?
If you can find out all of this information and formulate a profile of the lead quickly, the odds of you starting a positive conversation toward a business relationship increase dramatically.
Lead411 is the perfect research platform when you need information to help your inbound sales process. You can find all of the above information in one location, and our data is accurate and re-verified on a regularly scheduled basis so you can be confident in your next communications. Get a personalized product tour today so you can be prepared when the next qualified prospect comes in.
There are many players in the B2B Data provider market today, which can make it difficult to decide which solution or solutions will work best for a companies needs. Accuracy remains one of the highest determining factors but additional and useful features around...
In the dynamic realm of B2B sales and marketing, the ability to uncover actionable insights about potential leads is a game-changer. Technographic data, with its focus on dissecting the intricate technology stacks of businesses, has emerged as a powerful tool for...
In the ever-evolving landscape of B2B sales and marketing, the convergence of strategies between sales and marketing teams is critical for success. As we step into 2024, the symbiotic relationship between these two pillars of business is more vital than ever. This...