Lead intelligence platform captures job changes, tracks sales champions and mitigates risk associated with losing champions to new jobs
April 18, 2016 — BOULDER, CO. — Losing valuable sales champions to new roles or different companies can lead to customer churn and missed opportunities. Today, Lead411 announced the availability of TrackStar, an enhancement to its lead intelligence platform, which reduces that risk by notifying sales and marketing leaders of position and/or company changes associated with a contact.
“Our business was built on the belief that our customers need a more comprehensive view of their prospect and his business in order increase conversion rates, improve targeting and enhance their existing sales technology platforms,” said Tom Blue, Lead411, CEO. “TrackStar is a vital piece of the equation, shortening sales cycles for marketing and sales teams by enabling them to target champions with whom they’ve previously worked and providing them with the right information about their accounts, at the right time, to build the right relationships.”
About Lead411 TrackStar
- Integrates with your existing CRM
- Load your contacts and track the champions and influencers of your business.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with your sales champions.
- Know when your champion is being promoted within the organization or when he leaves to join a new company.
- Establish new relationships within existing accounts when someone new is hired.
- Turn losses into wins by being the first to reach out and congratulate a prospect on a new job.
About the Lead411 Lead Intelligence Platform
Context, rather than simple data presentment is what Lead411 provides. Lead411’s lead intelligence platform that combines corporate news, contact data, technology understanding and other information to provide marketing and sales teams with a well-rounded view of the business and prospect. Lead411 is a SaaS-based solution that is available through GMail and Google’s Chrome extension. The information can also be integrated “at the click of a button” with more than 25 CRM/SaaS platforms and other sales tools. Knowledge is power. With Lead411, our customers put that power to work to impact their bottom line.